Sunday, February 27, 2011

All Aglow

24"x48"
Acrylic on Canvas
SOLD (guess I'll have to paint another one for myself!)

This one has found a home in my hallway.  So often, paintings move their way around (and out) of my house.  I am trying to do a better job of keeping some of my favourites.
My tendency is to send all of the good ones off to my galleries.  I feel I am still in the "career building stage", and want to make sure that I get the best ones out in front of the public eye.  The negative part of this is that I am left with either the unwanted ones, lesser works, and paintings that need reworking, but I just haven't figured out what it is yet.  That can be a little disheartening when that's all I have to look at in my house!  So I am trying to keep a few of my favourites around to keep the inspiration flowing.

1 comment:

Rob Hazzard said...

Beautiful! Loving the rusts and teals.