Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Where the Road Ends & Creemore Inspired Art Crawl

18"x36"
Acrylic on Canvas
SOLD

This Friday, August 5, I will be part of Creemore Inspired Art Crawl, the summer event that combines great art and dining the first Friday evening of each month in the summer (July, Aug & Sept).  Four local galleries (Moyaboya, Mad and Noisy Gallery, The Maplestone Gallery and Curiosity House) will be open late, along with Chez Michel with a special apres-art menu.  

I will be located at Moyaboya, at 146 Mill Street in Creemore.  I will have a number of new paintings that I am unveiling that evening.  I will be painting on site from 6-9pm.  If you are in the area, this is definitely an event you will want to attend, it is a lot of fun!

1 comment:

The Time Sculptor’s Secret said...

Hi Jennifer,
just found your blog and I thought I'd leave a note to say how much I love your style and use of colour. The landscape on this post reminds me of our Yorkshire Dales scenery and makes me feel a bit homesick - even though I'm here at home! Thanks for sharing this work. Jane Gray